I picked up a book and the topic of anger caught my attention, while I work on this I will be posting portions of my progress. And at the end I hope to put up a slideshow or Word document with the whole thing.
Today I want to share a few quotes with you on anger. (I collect quotes and book of quotes by the way)
- Every moment you are angry, you loose a minute of happiness.
- When we give others a “piece of our mind”, we have no “peace of mind left.”
- Hatred is self punishment.
- Those who look for opportunities to hate, miss many opportunities to love.
- Anger manages everything badly.
- People who fly into a rage, always make a bad landing.
- No matter how long you nurse a grudge it won’t get better.