Sunday 25 November 2012

What do you expect from God today?

Have you ever wondered how you react to situations?

Are you normally positive, negative or undecided?

I am often negative when things go wrong. I forget that this is another opportunity for God to help me. I take my eyes off God and look at my problems.

I can say its because I am human or that it is part of my personality - but I have a choice and so do you.

What do you expect from God during bad, difficult or trying times? I believe that God wants us to expect Him to help - remember He has promised to never forsake us, He has left us a comforter and that as our Father He wants to give us good gifts.

The key is to stay focussed on God and not have a pity party!

Psalm 23
Hebrews 13:5
Matthew 7:11

Have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment