Thursday 16 January 2014

Attitude

Sometimes we forget that our attitude plays a very important role in our lives. The following is for you if you have allowed the world to get you down:

I choose not to have a defeatist attitude.

I can do all things through Jesus who empowers me.
God loves me and has good plans for me.  Philippians 4:13, Jeremiah 29:11
Life is about more than a job, more than money, more than things. Matthew 6:25
I choose to walk in faith, not in fear and worry. Hebrews 10:38
I am not worthless. 1 Peter 2:9
The choice to be happy and enjoy life is mine – I can also choose to be miserable and depressed if I want to be. 
Today I need to choose to believe what God says about me and my future. I don’t know how He is going to get me there, but I believe that today I am one day closer to where God wants me and that today will present me with precious opportunities. Genesis 15:6-10
Please help me Lord not to miss what You want to do in me and through me today. Proverbs 24:33

Today I choose not to waste my time with nonsense, I choose not to be discouraged by my circumstances and I choose not to mope around and feel sorry for myself. Ephesians 5:16

I am the head and not the tail, God has made me an overcomer and I believe that I am. Deuteronomy 28:13; Revelation 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment