Monday, 10 April 2017

Music Mondays



Music Mondays returns with a song from one of my favourite bands.
Third Day brings their mix of Christian Rock with a worship theme.

When was the last time that you asked God if you were on the right path? If you were headed in the right direction? We have many distractions that try to take us away from the path that God has planned for us and we need to evaluate the route that we are on and ask God if we are going where we want to go (maybe because of the bright lights and promises that people have made us) or if we are going where He wants to send us.

This applies to relationships, our careers and even our friendships. Dear God, are these friends helping me to get closer to You or are they trying to pull me further away from You?

An encouraging song as God wants us to want to be on the right path. 

Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to guide me and a light for my path." GNB

God has a path for each of us and He longs to guide us on it.