Sunday 12 January 2014

God has not forgotten you

Psalm 40:17 “I am weak and poor, O Lor
d, but you have not forgotten me. You are my savior and my God--- hurry to my aid!” GNB

Jeremiah 29:11 "I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for." GNB

Ephesians 2:10 "God planned for us to do good things and to live as he has always wanted us to live. That's why he sent Christ to make us what we are." CEV

Habbakuk 3:17-19 "Even though the fig trees have no fruit and no grapes grow on the vines, even though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no grain, even though the sheep all die and the cattle stalls are empty, 18  I will still be joyful and glad, because the LORD God is my savior. 19  The Sovereign LORD gives me strength. He makes me sure-footed as a deer and keeps me safe on the mountains." GNB

Proverbs 13:12 "When hope is crushed, the heart is crushed, but a wish come true fills you with joy." GNB

Don't loose hope!

Psalm 42:5 "Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise him, my savior and my God." GNB

Psalm 18:29 "You give me strength to attack my enemies and power to overcome their defenses." GNB

"Lord, I don't know how you are going to solve my problems, but I know you have something in mind and I thank you for it"  Unknown

Psalm 46:1 "God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble." GNB

Something to think about:

"As the diamond cannot be polished without friction, so the Christian cannot be perfected without trial" Unknown

"The things Satan throws in our path can become our stepping stones to victory" Unknown

"If you find a path without obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere" Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment